*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Christmas Card {2011}




**********************************************************************************

I designed and created this card myself! (And I just got them mailed out a couple of days ago).
If you are interested in having me create a card for your special occasion, please contact me at ThePhotoMommy@gmail.com. In the meantime, be sure to check out the cards I already have listed on Etsy, right here.



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
May you all have a very blessed and safe holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, such a sweet card and a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...